Ski Day Trip from Munich to Zillertal Arena Zell
|Date||Sa 26. January 2019|
|Departure time||6.30 a.m.|
|Return journey||4.30 p.m.|
One-day ski pass
Service package worth about €15.00
Discount at KARSTADT SPORTS
– 15 % on all sportswear and sport shoes
– 10 % on all sports equipment
Schedule for skiing day trips to Zillertal Arena Zell
6.00 a.m.: Meeting place is
- This is the only departure point. There are no other pick-up points so that the ski area can be reached as easily and quickly as possible.
- The bus will be ready and waiting.
- The bus driver will help stow skis/snowboards.
- Free choice of seats on the buses.
Due to border controls, on ALL PowerTagesfahrt ski day trips, ALL passports and identity cards are checked on boarding the bus at each departure point. Please have your ORIGINAL PASSPORTS/IDENTITY CARDS ready when you board the bus!
6.30 a.m.: departure
approx. 9.00 a.m.: arrive at the ski area
4.00 p.m.: meeting place
- The bus is open for boarding.
- Snacks and drinks will be waiting for you in front of the bus.
4.30 p.m.: departure
approx. 7.00 p.m.: arrive back
The Ski Area of Zillertal Arena in Zell
143 km groomed pistes: 43 km easy, 89 km intermediate and 11 km difficult
580 m – 2,500 m
- Largest, most extensive ski area of the Zillertal
- Free wi-fi Hotspots, photopoints
- skiline altimeter chart, skiMovie, speed check
- TIPP: Arena Champions
- Arena Coaster – THE Alps’ rollercoaster right at the valley station
- Snow park in Gerlos, Action Park Kreuzwiese
- 2 permanent racing runs
- 7 km illuminated evening toboggan run
- Distance from Munich: 150 km
Snow report Zillertal Arena Zell
Free for everyone on a PowerTagesfahrt ski day trip as long as stocks last – subject to change without notice
- Fresh coffee
- Fresh baked products from BAKERY WIMMER
- ACTIVE O2 – with added oxygen
- LOACKER Napolitaner Schnitten
- BIOLECTRA Magnesium ultra Direct
- SCHNEIDER WEISSE Whitebeer
- HOUDEK Kabanos Snack K’S
- KUEMMERLING Herb Liqueur
- DRIP COFFEE BAG from emilo
- and lots to read:
FIT FOR FUN