Ski Day Trip from Munich to Seefeld/ Rosshütte
|Date||Su 13. January 2019|
|Departure time||7.00 a.m.|
|Return journey||4.30 p.m.|
One-day ski pass
Service package worth about €15.00
Discount at KARSTADT SPORTS
– 15 % on all sportswear and sport shoes
– 10 % on all sports equipment
The Ski Area of Seefeld/ Rosshütte
CABLE CARS AND LIFTS:
14 lift systems: 1 funicular, 2 cable cars, 3 chair lifts with 6 seats (2 with seat heating), 3 covered conveyor ski lifts, 1 button lift, 1 tow lift
20 km perfectly prepared (10 km easy, 9 km intermediate, 1 km difficult), 100% with snow-making facilities, awarded several prizes and seals of approval
1,230 m – 2,064 m
Sailer Sports, Telephone +43/ (0)5212/ 2530-20
- Sportis Kinderland – 20,000 m² of skiing for beginners and those getting back into it
- Freestyle landing bag in fun park – 28 m, 21° gradient with possibilities to exit the course
- 4 x per week night skiing (Wed-Sat, 18.30 – 21.30) on one of Tyrol’s most brightly-lit ski pistes
- 6-seater Hochanger chair lift with seat heating (approx. 3 km intermediate run)
- Quick to reach and no motorway toll – Garmisch motorway, direction Scharnitz, straight after the Tyrol border
- Distance from Munich: 125 km
Snow report Seefeld/ Rosshütte
Free for everyone on a PowerTagesfahrt ski day trip as long as stocks last – subject to change without notice
- Fresh coffee
- Fresh baked products from BAKERY WIMMER
- ACTIVE O2 – with added oxygen
- LOACKER Napolitaner Schnitten
- BIOLECTRA Magnesium ultra Direct
- SCHNEIDER WEISSE Whitebeer
- HOUDEK Kabanos Snack K’S
- KUEMMERLING Herb Liqueur
- DRIP COFFEE BAG from emilo
- and lots to read:
FIT FOR FUN
Schedule for skiing day trips to Seefeld/ Rosshütte
6.30 a.m.: Meeting place is
- This is the only departure point. There are no other pick-up points so that the ski area can be reached as easily and quickly as possible.
- The bus will be ready and waiting.#
- The bus driver will help stow skis/snowboards.
- Free choice of seats on the buses.
Due to border controls, on ALL PowerTagesfahrt ski day trips, ALL passports and identity cards are checked on boarding the bus at each departure point. Please have your ORIGINAL PASSPORTS/IDENTITY CARDS ready when you board the bus!
7.00 a.m.: departure
approx. 9.00 a.m.: arrive at the ski area
4.00 p.m.: meeting place
- The bus is open for boarding.
- Snacks and drinks will be waiting for you in front of the bus.