Ski Day Trip from Munich to Fulpmes/ Schlick 2000 Stubaital
|Date||Su 20. January 2019|
|Departure time||6.00 a.m.|
|Valley station||Kreuzjochbahn Fulpmes|
|Return journey||4.30 p.m.|
One-day ski pass
Service package worth about €15.00
Discount at KARSTADT SPORTS
– 15 % on all sportswear and sport shoes
– 10 % on all sports equipment
Schedule for skiing day trips to Fulpmes/ Schlick 2000 Stubaital
5.30 a.m.: Meeting place is
- This is the only departure point. There are no other pick-up points so that the ski area can be reached as easily and quickly as possible.
- The bus will be ready and waiting.
- The bus driver will help stow skis/snowboards.
- Free choice of seats on the buses.
Due to border controls, on ALL PowerTagesfahrt ski day trips, ALL passports and identity cards are checked on boarding the bus at each departure point. Please have your ORIGINAL PASSPORTS/IDENTITY CARDS ready when you board the bus!
6.00 a.m.: departure
approx. 8.30 a.m.: arrive at the ski area
4.00 p.m.: meeting place
- The bus is open for boarding.
- Snacks and drinks will be waiting for you in front of the bus.
4.30 p.m.: departure
approx. 7.30 p.m.: arrive back
The Fulpmes/ Schlick 2000 Stubaital Skiing Area
20.6 km with all levels of difficulty
1,000 m – 2,240 m
Tel. +43 (0)5225/ 64115
- Largest skiing area at the entrance of the Stubai Valley with heavenly views of the impressive mountain scenery of the Kalkkögel mountain chain
- Snow is guaranteed thanks to its favourable position for natural snow and extensive use of snow machines right down to the valley
- Great quality slopes and excellent slope preparation
- BIG Ron’s Kinderland with 4 conveyer belts, ski carousels etc. and a room for small children at the intermediate station
- Cuisine – 9 rustic huts, bars and restaurants spoil their guests with traditional delicacies and proverbial Tyrolean hospitality
- 2 Snow Parks – Stubai Park Schlick 2000 & Free Nature Park
- Speed course – Who can achieve the highest speed?
- Skiline.cc – Who can cover the most vertical metres?
- Children under 10 years go for free (when accompanied by a paying parent)
- Distance from Munich: 180 km
Snow report Fulpmes/ Schlick 2000 Stubaital
Free for everyone on a PowerTagesfahrt ski day trip as long as stocks last – subject to change without notice
- Fresh coffee
- Fresh baked products from BAKERY WIMMER
- ACTIVE O2 – with added oxygen
- LOACKER Napolitaner Schnitten
- BIOLECTRA Magnesium ultra Direct
- SCHNEIDER WEISSE Whitebeer
- HOUDEK Kabanos Snack K’S
- KUEMMERLING Herb Liqueur
- DRIP COFFEE BAG from emilo
- and lots to read:
FIT FOR FUN