Ski Day Trip from Munich to Flachauwinkl/ Zauchensee
|Date||Sa 09. March 2019|
|Departure time||6.00 a.m.|
|Valley Station||Highport Flachauwinkl|
|Return journey||4.30 p.m.|
One-day ski pass
Service package worth about €15.00
Discount at KARSTADT SPORTS
– 15 % on all sportswear and sport shoes
– 10 % on all sports equipment
Schedule for skiing day trips to Flachauwinkl/ Zauchensee
5.30 a.m.: Meeting place is
- This is the only departure point. There are no other pick-up points so that the ski area can be reached as easily and quickly as possible.
- The bus will be ready and waiting.
- The bus driver will help stow skis/snowboards.
- Free choice of seats on the buses.
Due to border controls, on ALL PowerTagesfahrt ski day trips, ALL passports and identity cards are checked on boarding the bus at each departure point. Please have your ORIGINAL PASSPORTS/IDENTITY CARDS ready when you board the bus!
6.00 a.m.: departure
approx. 9.00 a.m.: arrive at the ski area
4.00 p.m.: meeting place
- The bus is open for boarding.
- Snacks and drinks will be waiting for you in front of the bus.
4.30 p.m.: departure
approx. 7.00 p.m.: arrive back
75 km perfectly prepared slopes in Zauchensee-Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl. Top World Cup downhill course at Zauchensee.
1,000 m – 2,100 m
- The highest skiing area in the Salzburger Sportwelt – an elevation of 1,000 m – 2,100 m ensures perfect skiing fun well into spring
- The World Cup-approved ski paradise is right at the A10 Tauern motorway: arrive at the skiing area either via the Highport Flachauwinkl right next to the A10 or via Altenmarkt direction Zauchensee
- State-of-the-art service valley stations at Highport Flachauwinkl and at the World Cup Arena at Zauchensee with sport shops, a variety of restaurants and après-ski options
- Rustic ski huts and mountain restaurants with wonderful sun terraces on the three skiing mountains, Rosskopf, Gamskogel and Tauernkar
- NEW: get your own free video from the SkiMovie timed course or original photos from Skiline photopoints!
- Free wi-fi at many places in the skiing area!
- Distance from Munich 210 km
Snow report Flachauwinkl/ Zauchensee
Free for everyone on a PowerTagesfahrt ski day trip as long as stocks last – subject to change without notice
- Fresh coffee
- Fresh baked products from BAKERY WIMMER
- ACTIVE O2 – with added oxygen
- LOACKER Napolitaner Schnitten
- BIOLECTRA Magnesium ultra Direct
- SCHNEIDER WEISSE Whitebeer
- HOUDEK Kabanos Snack K’S
- KUEMMERLING Herb Liqueur
- DRIP COFFEE BAG from emilo
- and lots to read:
FIT FOR FUN