Ski Day Trip from Munich to Davos/ Parsenn
|Date||Sa 31. March 2018|
|Departure time||5.30 a.m.|
|Return journey||4.30 p.m.|
One-day ski pass
Service package worth €15.00
Discount at KARSTADT SPORTS
– 15 % on all sportswear and sport shoes
– 10 % on all sports equipment
Ski service at KARSTADT SPORTS
– Small ski service for €10.00 (instead of €20.00 )
Schedule for skiing day trips to Davos/ Parsenn
5.00 a.m.: Meeting place is
- This is the only departure point. There are no other pick-up points so that the ski area can be reached as easily and quickly as possible.
- The bus will be ready and waiting.
- The bus driver will help stow skis/snowboards.
- Free choice of seats on the buses.
Due to border controls, on ALL PowerTagesfahrt ski day trips, ALL passports and identity cards are checked on boarding the bus at each departure point. Please have your ORIGINAL PASSPORTS/IDENTITY CARDS ready when you board the bus!
5.30 a.m.: departure
approx. 9.00 a.m.: arrive at the ski area
4.00 p.m.: meeting place
- The bus is open for boarding.
- Snacks and drinks will be waiting for you in front of the bus.
4.30 p.m.: departure
approx. 8.00 p.m.: arrive back
The Skiing Area of Davos/ Parsenn
over 269 km of pistes: 23% easy/ blue, 47% intermediate/ red, 17% difficult/ black, 13% downhill, longest descent from Weissfluhgipfel to Küblis: 12 km
Highest Point is Weissfluhjoch: 2,844 m
Lowest point down to Küblis: 810 mamsl
Ski hire at the Parsenn lift: Parsenn Sport and Mode: www.paarsennsport.ch
- The Davos Klosters Mountains link Davos and Klosters with five winter sports areas
- The ski bus in Davos and the train from Klosters to Davos are included in the ski pass
- Over 269 km and 80 different pistes
- One of the largest ski areas in the Alps
- Skiers, carvers, snowboarders, freestylers and freeriders are really in their element
- Enlarged “Jatz Park” with four lines and over 20 elements such as kickers and rails
- NEU auf Parsenn: Furka Zipper 6er-Sesselbahn
- Party and après-ski guarantee at the Jatzhütte and in the Bolgen Plaza
- Viele Events wie Beispielsweise das Cover Festival vom 29.03. – 02.04.2018
- Davos Klosters – in the middle of the Graubünden region, 306 km from Munich
Snow report Davos
Free for everyone on a PowerTagesfahrt ski day trip as long as stocks last – subject to change without notice
- Fresh coffee
- Fresh baked products from BAKERY WIMMER
- ACTIVE O2 – with added oxygen
- LOACKER Napolitaner Schnitten
- BIOLECTRA Magnesium ultra Direct
- ERDINGER Whitebeer
- HOUDEK Kabanos Snack K’S
- Mini BABYBEL
- KUEMMERLING Herb Liqueur
- and lots to read:
FIT FOR FUN