PowerTagesfahrten ski day trips can be booked here ONLINE (Credit card, Paypal and Sofortüberweisung accepted).
There are also the following booking offices:
– Munich: SINDBAD REISEN (Shopping mall at ZOB (Central Bus Station) Hackerbrücke 4-6)
– Nuremberg: NEUKAM-REBA (Hallplatz 2; Mauthalle )
– Fuerth: Sport Kempe (Schwabacherstr. 137)
- Return bus journey to and from the ski destination
- Day ski pass for the chosen ski area
- PowerTagesfahrten representative on bus
- Direct route to the ski area (no delay as no other departure points)
- Service Pack valued at €15
- Karstadt Sports Oberpollinger in Munich
15% off all sportswear and shoes
10% off all sport equipment
Small ski service for €10, instead of €20
- SPORT KEMPE in Fuerth
10 % on all non-discounted sports equipment
Small ski service for €18,00 (instead of €25,00)
No, you do not have to. It is only important that you, as the person who made the PowerTagesfahrt ski day trip booking, have all the ID’s or passports as well as the booking ticket with the number of booked places with you.
Yes. Unaccompanied minors can go on PowerTagesfahrten ski day trips if they can present a consent form signed by either a parent or legal guardian before boarding the bus. If this consent form cannot be shown then the minor cannot go on the trip.
Yes, you can buy PowerTagesfahrten vouchers online here.